V VietCampo I made one post Joined Dec 27, 2009 Messages 27 Jan 13, 2011 #1 if only it were a primary weapon. By far my favorite weapon to play regardless of it being a secondary. anyone else love this gun?
if only it were a primary weapon. By far my favorite weapon to play regardless of it being a secondary. anyone else love this gun?
S Smilodon EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2010 Messages 1,202 Jan 13, 2011 #2 Yeah I like it, but in WWII it really wasn't a main weapon. (Oh, also, it is a machine pistol)
F fishman14 Poster Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 192 Jan 13, 2011 #3 I LOVE the c96 and Smilodon is right it is a machine pistol...Great for closer combat, and mabye a bit further depending on how you deal with the recoil ! =)
I LOVE the c96 and Smilodon is right it is a machine pistol...Great for closer combat, and mabye a bit further depending on how you deal with the recoil ! =)
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Jan 13, 2011 #4 I snipe dudes out with the c96 on avalanche. dangerous stuff.
Silent Drifter Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 689 Jan 13, 2011 #5 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2a5N7ftQ5g[/ame]
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Jan 13, 2011 #6 ^Needs more full auto I know that option was only in the M712 model (DoD:s status), but, yeah. Still an awesome weapon
^Needs more full auto I know that option was only in the M712 model (DoD:s status), but, yeah. Still an awesome weapon
S Synergy EGO Addict Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,245 Jan 14, 2011 #8 I do enjoy this gun! shame I don't use it enough, I'm afraid it doesn't beat the German support :/
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Jan 14, 2011 #9 Funny you should mention this. Last night i watched Joe Kidd for the first time. A c96 was the gun of choice for one of the bad guys. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ulV8N6M_g0&feature=related[/ame]
Funny you should mention this. Last night i watched Joe Kidd for the first time. A c96 was the gun of choice for one of the bad guys. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ulV8N6M_g0&feature=related[/ame]
V VietCampo I made one post Joined Dec 27, 2009 Messages 27 Jan 14, 2011 #10 Synergy said: I do enjoy this gun! shame I don't use it enough, I'm afraid it doesn't beat the German support :/ Click to expand... definitely, support class all the way. Also, people have started getting on me about hogging the c96 too much. lol
Synergy said: I do enjoy this gun! shame I don't use it enough, I'm afraid it doesn't beat the German support :/ Click to expand... definitely, support class all the way. Also, people have started getting on me about hogging the c96 too much. lol
LeviTheDegu EGO Addict Joined Jul 31, 2010 Messages 1,379 Jan 14, 2011 #11 Rocket class + swap the rocket for a support on the ground, ftw.
Z Ziegenpeter Famous Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 514 Jan 14, 2011 #12 Fabbrini said: I snipe dudes out with the c96 on avalanche. dangerous stuff. Click to expand... Yes you are too often :'( Will be back in 2 days
Fabbrini said: I snipe dudes out with the c96 on avalanche. dangerous stuff. Click to expand... Yes you are too often :'( Will be back in 2 days
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 Jan 14, 2011 #13 c96 is a pretty fun weapon to use...could be fired semi-auto or full auto...burned through a lot of ammo to..
c96 is a pretty fun weapon to use...could be fired semi-auto or full auto...burned through a lot of ammo to..
S Shanee Famous Joined Jan 3, 2010 Messages 506 Jan 20, 2011 #14 only thing bout it is is has like no ammo