im so serial.

(IO) SA

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
991
maybe i missed the ridiculously huge new post that this deserved but the "when you lose a round in game you turn into an inanimate object mod" is back and i'm sooooooooo excited. reminds me of 2008. great times and thanks to leadership for getting this back finally woo!
 
I agree, I must have missed that, but when I was on Donner earlier, I turned into a bench, and old reflexts kicked in and I went to hide, didnt work though :(
 
I feel like I turn into the biggest freaking prop there is on whatever map I'm playing. Being a giant rock or tree certain certainly motivates me to get my team motivated to win.

..I long for turning into a chair, or some simple small prop..:crying:
 
What really?!

I loved prop mod! Especially the times where you are hiding in the middle of a room as a rock...and people run by you...and then they come back like "Wait, what? A rock? Here? Oh crap, round restarted."
 
I know Spray was working on it so im just gonna thank him. Thanks Spray!
 
Woot!! I loved this mod, thanks guys for getting it back up (according to ST0RMY...thanks Spray).
 
Tug boat in the middle of court yard... Hmm let me jump on it.... somethings wrong here.
 
I noticed something was different... I didn't win the couple rounds i got to play earlier today and was just like WTF is different...
 
The tug boat is not fun D:

no...but it is hilarious...used to love when someone turned into a tug boat and they tried to hide in sewers or sniper house...lol

thanks spray...was a pleasant surprise when i first saw it again the other night...
 
Wait, wha?!?! It's back? Sweeeet!!!

I loved this mod, we were talking about this just last night during wild card night. Now we need to play hide-n-seek with this mod on.
 
:DDDD

Fun when people dont know about it, so when you turn into the tug on flash and start charging down main, people just stare (or in 1 case, ran xDDDD ).
 
Back
Top