- Joined
- Nov 16, 2008
- Messages
- 1,840
Since I know ALL OF YOU were planning to attend the Kalt event tonight, fair warning: I will be working late (because law firms demand 24 hour support apparently :cursing
and might not have the event up and running on time. SO, I'm going to try and defer to another trusty advisor but if nobody else is around I'll start it up just as soon as I can!
Also, we played kalt_1945 last week which was great fun, so, you should expect to see another Kalt variant tonight... :thumbup:
See you there :scared:
EDIT: three emoticons is my personal record
and might not have the event up and running on time. SO, I'm going to try and defer to another trusty advisor but if nobody else is around I'll start it up just as soon as I can!Also, we played kalt_1945 last week which was great fun, so, you should expect to see another Kalt variant tonight... :thumbup:
See you there :scared:
EDIT: three emoticons is my personal record






















