APB is back!

ya im interesting in this game again now that its going to be rereleased and f2p
 
I think it was the right decision to make it f2p, even setting aside the catastrophic failure it was when it was pay to play.
 
Always wanted to play this game, but after I heard about the hackers I didn't buy it. :|
 
hmm im wondering if i should sign up

i did wanna try it before but im not one to pay monthly fees
 
Always wanted to play this game, but after I heard about the hackers I didn't buy it. :|

I certainly never encountered hackers.
I know there were lots of hackers in the closed beta though.
 
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. This was definitely a game that had serious potential, and one that I was very interested in trying before hearing about the game-breaking or otherwise extremely annoying issues. I'll have to keep an eye on this one now.
 
Can't wait to get back into it. I remember reading that the company was hoping they could restore characters for previous players.
 
Oh man, K2 Network bought up the property. Hahahaha...

Just to think, Epic was interested in picking up the property and now it's with K2. APB is just a game doomed to perpetual failure.
 
Oh man, K2 Network bought up the property. Hahahaha...

Just to think, Epic was interested in picking up the property and now it's with K2. APB is just a game doomed to perpetual failure.

i was so stoked when i read this and now that i see K2 picked it up i donno if im even gonna play it anymore.
 
i signed up just in case i actually get a spot. id actually like to play this game.

hopefully k2 doesnt screw stuff up too bad
 
Back
Top