My PS3 unfortunately died last night and had FFXIII stuck in it. I was bummed I'd have to send my PS3 back with the game still in it and have them send it back. BUT thanks to the customer Support guy at Sony, he helped me get my game out heres how,
1.Make sure your PS3 is plugged in (obviously).
2.Make sure the switch on the back is turned off.
3.Hold your finger on the eject button.
4.Turn the switch on.
5.Your PS3 will sound like it's about to explode but don't worry it's just ejecting the disc I turned it off once the disc was out.
Now my PS3 is a Fat PS3. So I know it works on the Fats, as for the Slim I have no idea as to if it will work or not, but if someone tries it please let me know I just wanted to share this with you guys.
1.Make sure your PS3 is plugged in (obviously).
2.Make sure the switch on the back is turned off.
3.Hold your finger on the eject button.
4.Turn the switch on.
5.Your PS3 will sound like it's about to explode but don't worry it's just ejecting the disc I turned it off once the disc was out.
Now my PS3 is a Fat PS3. So I know it works on the Fats, as for the Slim I have no idea as to if it will work or not, but if someone tries it please let me know I just wanted to share this with you guys.











