Building a new computer

Looks good as far as parts go.


Not really sure about the price though. Don't know how PC parts are priced over there, but when i was there, stuff was pretty pricey.
 
Yup that 25 dollar wifi card costs 50 in sweden :O

For my specs, how many W do I need in my PSU? Overclocking slightly as well
 
for a single GTX 460 and 2500K, a quality 400w unit would be fine.

If you want a little expansion room, i would get something like a 650 watt.
 
Thanks reflex.
Funny, I was looking at those exact 2 parts before. I'm now convinced AlphaSnake :)
 
noob question, where is the power supply page on that site?

My swedish is bad, and google translate ain't helping either

EDIT: found it
 
Corsair VX 550 would be my first choice for that rig.

If you really feel the need for more watts, The TX650 be a good choice.

Not really sure how much 100kr is ( i guess i could look it up, but i have to fit the lazy american sterotype)


@snake, i found it too
 
Thanks for the advice. I didn't know mobos had built-in sound :facewall:

Asus P7P55D
i5 750 8MB 2.66 (I wasn't aware the 650 was dual..)
Corsair4GB

Can I mount a 2.5" SSD into a 3.5" space that the case has, using this type of a tool? Because in that case, I'll get a 40GB Corsair ssd.

http://www.datorbutiken.com/default.aspx?Product=5315037

This was in his original post, which looks like three to me, lol the dual channel Ram you posted I might have missed the link then.

;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top