Mic Suggestions

ecko!

Poster
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
246
My headset crashed on me (why I have not been talking it up much in Ventrillo & server) and I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on a really good headset but affordable?

Thanks

Note: I probably should have added headset in my subject line :)
 
Well, I have the HPA2 from Turtle Beach, and I like it, but its not the best and it's kind of pricey. I had this before: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826158082

Very good price for how awesome the mic is. Sound quality is good too. The only thing I would ask more of this product is make it more sturdy. If you accidentally step on this, theres $40 down the drain.
 
If I keep it under $70 I am doing good :) I like what you guys have posted so far.

Thanks!
 
I got these and their amazing
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Audio-355-Multimedia-Headset/dp/B001J30FZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1295316674&sr=8-1[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top