sorry i been away.

Blasphemy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
3,684
Well as some of u know where I been but I will be back starting next week Saturday! And yes I will be there for realism to make sure stormy doesn't go crazy team killing with his mg42 again. Haha. But in other words that I can't fully explain here. But I have missed yall crazy ventrilo nights and the random conversations that seemingly arise out of nowhere. :-) and dont forget that anzio and all them servers need love so keep them happily filled with all those friendly ego faces.
 
Well return when you can. My bullets will always be ready for you :)
 
Yay! Blas is gonna be back! You need to dress up in your special commando costume like you did that one time:
 
That pictures outdated. Blas sent me a picture of him training some snipers from the UK. Apparently they forgot to bring tables but Blas was very glad to help out!

funny-iraq-us-soldier-pics-3.jpg
 
That pictures outdated. Blas sent me a picture of him training some snipers from the UK. Apparently they forgot to bring tables but Blas was very glad to help out!

funny-iraq-us-soldier-pics-3.jpg


Haha, that is just the kind of thing I can see Blasphemy doing.
 
That pictures outdated. Blas sent me a picture of him training some snipers from the UK. Apparently they forgot to bring tables but Blas was very glad to help out!

funny-iraq-us-soldier-pics-3.jpg

ROFL...i laughed till i cried over this one..
 
panzer i dont hate any1 in eGO :) i love all, and stormy, dont be giving out my secrets darn u!
 
Back
Top