Belkin Speed Pad

psynide

Rookie
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
73
Just bought a Belkin n52te Tournament Edition SpeedPad from woot.com
Only 29.99 + 5 shipping.

dod:s isnt really that key bind heavy, but there is 78 different key binds available, So that makes it amazing for rts and wow, which i play regularly.

just thought id throw this out there if you guys want to save some money
 
Very nice! Have fun, I looked into buying one but didn't really see the need!
 
Buggles is a great band. I am pretty sure the first music video on VH1 was Video killed the radio star.
 
Guys we are going off topic of the speed pad here! Focus your comments on the actual thread, lol.
 
Buggles is a great band. I am pretty sure the first music video on VH1 was Video killed the radio star.

it was the first video on mtv actually....the lead singer was a failed producer who decided to take over after a bunch of failed attempts to break out...which i find very suprising since he has a amazing voice ( i would kill for a voice like that)...plus the keyboard player kicks ace..
 
Back
Top