Insurgency "Kicked for Command Spamming"

USMC Chief Miller

I made one post
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
1
I am USMC Chief Miller. I have played on the FireFight server on Insurgency for a bit now. When I want to go on sometimes I cannot because I get kicked for "command spamming". I don't spam commands into console, I just join the server and I get kicked. This will happen once in a blue moon when I am playing. I think the command spamming kick feature on the Firefight server is useless. No one gets kicked for command spamming on the server I bet. Just me cuz my steam is lucky. People say the server was formatted like a CS server. I just want to play on the server because I like to and the people are nice.
 
It happens to everyone just a small known glitch reconnect to the server and you should be good if that doesn't work restart your game if that still doesn't work restart steam
 
"Kicked for Command Spamming" is a very common problem in Ins but I think it only happens when you go afk for a while and return playing. It's no big deal and it happens to all of us. Just restart steam and you will be able to have fun again!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top