Can I get some clarity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeF915

Famous
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
477
Anzio. Are the lamp post ok?

Am I aloud to ask someone for their weapon, i.e. MG, Sniper Rifle?

I've noticed there are some gray areas while playing, it would be nice if all the admins were on the same page with what's ok and what isn't. I'm not saying they're doing a bad job, in fact they all do a great job, it would just be nice not to be warned to do something I see other admins doing.

Thanks BeeF.
 
You're allowed to ask someone NICELY for their weapon.
i.e. "Hey broski, can I hit up the sniper real quick?"
Not: "DUDE WTF UR A LOSR WHO CANT SHOOT GIVE ME SNIPR WTFFFFFF"
But does it matter? Its a game. As a Machine Gun diehard I just wait patiently for an opportunity to come up (Or pick one up off the ground)
Lamp post I dunno.
 
quote from General Nuisance on the lamp posts

"Guiding principle here: If you can see them and shoot them, than it is okay. In that spot they are very exposed and can be easily killed, so it is okay."
 
Thanks guys. Now every time someone says something I going to RAGE hard FYI. Also when I see you all on Anzio you'll see the new lamp post I found, it isn't great but you don't expect it. Once again thanks for the quality admin work.

BeeF.
 
All points have been answered correctly, and to clarify asking for a weapon, they are under absolutely no obligation to give you their weapon class even if you ask nicely. If they are AFK, alert an admin so they can move them to spectator or kick them if the server is full.

At the risk of over-saturation, I'm closing this thread. Find one of these guys in vent or on Steam if you have any more questions, I bet they can drop knowledge bombs all night :thumbup1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top