herp a derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanee

Famous
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
506
Herp a Derp.please post what you think the real meaning of this modern expression in a reply.

Thanks,

Silver Wolfy.

(all my posts are useless)
 
Herp a Derp is a transconstanentization of the time honored Heap it Deep using a variation the Colton-Almiriy semantic algorithm. As any alert student of grammar will be able to substantiate, but I digress. It is essentially a rhetorical instruction urging the listener to frothmort the jimjazz with panache.
 
Herp a Derp is a transconstanentization of the time honored Heap it Deep using a variation the Colton-Almiriy semantic algorithm. As any alert student of grammar will be able to substantiate, but I digress. It is essentially a rhetorical instruction urging the listener to frothmort the jimjazz with panache.

We're not worthy of Quaffers vcabulary!!! :scared:
 
Herp a Derp is a transconstanentization of the time honored Heap it Deep using a variation the Colton-Almiriy semantic algorithm. As any alert student of grammar will be able to substantiate, but I digress. It is essentially a rhetorical instruction urging the listener to frothmort the jimjazz with panache.

oh my.....+467,935,528,439
 
well herp durp has many meanings which all point to well if i said it here i my be banned
 
Thought DoDs division was a little more classy then this...

Where did all these trolls come from?

Double word.

images
 
Double word.

images

You Googled that...it's the second result for "internet troll".

This thread marked a first for me - the first time I didn't have an "exactly appropriate" image to post, because I didn't feel like just using a standard facepalm picture. So instead, we'll do this:

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg


Let's try to keep threads like this in one of two places in the future:
1.) Off-Topic forum
2.) Off these forums entirely.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top