PFC Quick Draw

SPC.Cowles

Active Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
255
I just want to thank everyone for letting me do a massive strike-down with pistols last night at our "Quick Draw" event. 128 Kills and somewhere around 66 deaths, pretty decent pull for pistols in that crappy orange map. And even better when some people decide that MG's and Rockets are the same as pistols. (BTW: WTF was tomi doing just looking through the sniper scope for minutes on end? Anyone else notice that shenanigans?)

I had been busy and haven;t played in an event in a while (though I usually fair quite well in events), and last night was a delight and another reason that every e, eG, and eGO should play as often as possible! I was given a Gun Slinger award for my pistolastic performance and you could too!

So Saddle Up Partners! Click the Events forum under the DoD:S Forum Tab at the top, and check it out!
 
Well done mate! That's alot of kills! Wish I could attend but it's so late for me and I'm at school at the moment, Hopefully when the holidays begin I can start attending regular events once again.
 
Back
Top