Sound off for the old School EGO guys?

Sanzo

Poster
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
196
Ive been out of the loop for awhile due to my profession which many know here and im glad to see the community still growing but how many of the old school guys are still around let me know and sound off.
 
Still some old school guys hanging around.. Some left some came back some still here.

But most of the old old school guys I use to play with here left for other games. Or just stop playing altogether.
 
i saw fluffy in vent recently... im not oldschool, so i actually dont deserve to mention that :)
 
same i am 2009 but glad to see one of the old guys come back. Most likely you could kick our butts in the game since you have more experience.
 
Early 2009 here, but still worth mentioning. 60 hrs + running the restaurant, back on the ambulance, and trying to take some online courses = very little time for anything, but i'm recently active again and kickin it on Donner.

BTW, who remembers late night vent DoD rm 4 after dark?! yeah man
 
Hi! I guess I'm 'Old School'. Joined eGO in 2007. Was a House Leader when we had houses and was a DOD Division Leader for a while. I'm still around...I play mostly in the Flash server. :)
 
ole 44 mag man whats up havent seen you in while. But Im glad to see alot of you guys still posting in my topic good times when referring to the houses.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top