CoD Cursor ahh!

SkoomaDealer

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
1,070
Can somebody please give me a solution to my problem with CoD: Black Ops? I just bought it last night, installed it, and when I launch it my vista loading cursor is on my game cursor, and I can't click anything. If anyone has a solution, please tell me!
 
You have all your drivers updated, yes? (specially the video drivers)

Is your black ops updated? (it's been patched a few times).

Those are the first things to check.
 
Yep t' al updated. I sawlots of people having this same issue on other forums. The main menu and everything was smooth, not laggy. Just my loading cursor was not allowing me to click anything.
 
Have you tried alt-tabbing to your desktop then back into the game? That's worked for me some time ago with a game that I had the same problem with. Don't remember which game it was, but it was years ago.
 
I cant even do that. the game pretty much crashes and I have to restart my computer.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top