- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,916
Hey all!
I got bored, so I figured I would show you all what I do in my free time!
As some of you may know, I run my own tf2 server out of my house for map and admin command testing. However, the box that it was running on failed over my winter break
This is a Proliant DL380 G3 server I picked up over break!
It has 6 10k rpm SCSI hard drives, 2 in a raid 1 array for the boot drive and the rest in a raid 5 array! (with 1 redundant spare).
The only problem with this server, it produces way too much heat for the confined closet its in!
Fortunantly, I have nothing if not time to spare
I got bored, so I figured I would show you all what I do in my free time!
As some of you may know, I run my own tf2 server out of my house for map and admin command testing. However, the box that it was running on failed over my winter break

This is a Proliant DL380 G3 server I picked up over break!
It has 6 10k rpm SCSI hard drives, 2 in a raid 1 array for the boot drive and the rest in a raid 5 array! (with 1 redundant spare).
The only problem with this server, it produces way too much heat for the confined closet its in!
Fortunantly, I have nothing if not time to spare






















