- Joined
- Jan 13, 2010
- Messages
- 1,445
What's poppin' guys. I'm interested in knowing if there are any other decent sites for DoD:s sounds/skins/ any other customizable part of the game.
My entire DoD:s game is modded and customized, and I mean everything.
BUT. I'm wondering if there is elsewhere any of yall' know of, this including a collection someone on some forum made, or a site in general.. Some of my skins/etc I got from sites that are now gone, so I'm curious where you guys go to.
The major reason why I ask to avoid gamebanana is because admins must have been on something serious when they thought up the new site layout. It's extremely annoying and the older one was far easier to navigate.. Plus, I have most of the good stuff from the decent authors on that site.. A lot of crap there is mad ugly. The ugly stuff definitely outweighs the nicely made stuff.
Thanks, any recommendations are appreciated.
My entire DoD:s game is modded and customized, and I mean everything.
BUT. I'm wondering if there is elsewhere any of yall' know of, this including a collection someone on some forum made, or a site in general.. Some of my skins/etc I got from sites that are now gone, so I'm curious where you guys go to.
The major reason why I ask to avoid gamebanana is because admins must have been on something serious when they thought up the new site layout. It's extremely annoying and the older one was far easier to navigate.. Plus, I have most of the good stuff from the decent authors on that site.. A lot of crap there is mad ugly. The ugly stuff definitely outweighs the nicely made stuff.
Thanks, any recommendations are appreciated.
Last edited:












