Rise of the 7th Reich

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Following the rise (and fall) of the Third Reich, the military forces of mighty Germany have been closely monitored to ensure that it would not happen again. Ever the crafty and proud people, the Germans still found a way to rise to great power a fourth...fifth...and even sixth time. Some of these displays of power were greatly successful--others less so. As with each of the previous times, the rise of the Sixth Reich under Reichsmarshall Ravage drew attention from the Allied forces, who promptly responded, entering the war on November 6, 2010.

A young Private known amongst his squad as "YoSpankDawg" was eager to show his mettle and participated in the beach landings for Normandy and in Tunisia. He impressed superiors and began to rise rapidly through the ranks. The only thing that moved faster than his rise through the ranks was his desire for more. Along the way he befriended a Scot known as "Bad Brain", a name given for a severe brain injury he suffered in combat, likely the only reason he connected with the unusual YoSpankDawg. They both, like all soldiers, had their own opinions to how the war--and life in general--should be ran. However, as is usual, it was all just talk...for now.

A few weeks later, amidst a snow flurry during the defense of a vital river crossing, the now-NCO YoSpankDawg suffered a bullet wound and was captured by the enemy. He was treated surprisingly well by the Germans and even found himself liking his surgeon, Dr.Compton. Soldiers everywhere are all the same, so it turns out that the doc also shared some similar views as YSD and Bad Brain had about things. It was at this point that YSD began to formulate a plan...a devious plan that he dared to share with the doctor. It was a great risk, but...hey...he was already in severe danger. The doctor liked the plan and he was in. He even worked out a system for YSD's escape.

The following week in an Allied assault on the small village of Argentan, they found YSD. It was a wonderful coincidence for the Allied Commander-in-Chief, Ian Oliver Samuel Anderson, known better as (IO) SA, proud to have his now-junior officer back. Yes...what a coincidence. He promptly utilized the skills of YSD to help plan the attack on the small Italy town of Campazzo. YSD had many ideas for this attack--many ideas indeed. Some of these he dared share with Bad Brain who, likely again due to his brain injury, wanted in.

With YSD working amongst the American forces, Brain amongst the British, and Compton the German forces, the legendary and highly-debated "Campazzo fiasco" was a smashing success, driving out both the Axis and Allied forces from Italy, who now declared it's complete neutrality. In the unorganized mess that followed, along with the collapsed Italian government, YSD (now a Captain) took control of Italy, declaring himself its King, with the help of a fourth co-conspirator and hit man known as Death_Keeper and a small, but strong, legion of men. You see, YSD is Italian and what greater achievement than to rule his own people? Still being a ranking official in the Allied forces, loyal to their cause, this power grab was surprisingly ignored...at least until the thing with Germany was dealt with.

When Lieutenant Colonel YoSpankDawg helped plan the eventually-successful assault of Germany itself, IO SA put him on temporary supervisory duty of the German people and in charge of their demilitarization.

YSD had different ideas.

With a great deal of Allied forces under his command, the temporary assignment as supervisor of Germany, and the sneaky--perhaps forgotten--"acquisition" of Italy, YSD began to realize that he finally had the means to enact all of his wonderful ideas...to change things to the way the world should be. He declared himself Reichsmarshall and met with leaders from all over Europe to encourage them to join and some complied. Others, however, did not. Why not? What was wrong with these people? Did they not want to live in a better world?

YSD determined, with the help of his wise council (consisting of the mad Dr.Compton, the brain-damaged Bad Brain, and the crazed Death_Keeper), that people were just afraid of change, so if they didn't join willingly, they must be forced to join. Didn't they know it was for their own good?



EDIT: For all wondering...I stopped doing the "Century of War" posts when I found out I was going to be a CINC because my mind went into hyperdrive "I MUST do these things", "I need to do these things", "I should do these things", "I want to do these things" mode and I came up with 8 million and a half ideas and didn't even want to be bothered with WWI history. I am gonna settle down soon though and get that back on board. I just couldn't tell anybody what was up with it until now lol.
 
Last edited:
"Soldiers of the Reich! This day you are to take part in an offensive of such importance that the whole future of the war may depend on its outcome."
massacre.gif
 
Last edited:
YSD wrong again

Dearest Spanky,

I am shocked at the lack of knowledge you have about the German people after the collapse of the Third Reich. YOU might have lost count but I havent. Ill skip Reichs 4-13 and jump to one of the most important but lesser know German attempts at inter-galactic conquest. Shortly after some pansy kid won a lame race in the grand canyon with i think it was a set of jet engines held together with duct tape. Anyways the 14th Reich started with some Jamaican mutant anteater with ADHD name? Jajar Whatshisface. The German Chancelor Whatshisface anexed the Galactic Empire including Mircrosoft and half of a timeshare in Acapulco. Long story short General Chewbacca of the Colonial Marines managed to shoot, stab, and rip apart the entire German army with about three dozen midgets dressed in koala outfits. Below are some historical photographs from the Smithsonian and an oil painting made by one of said midgets.

1.jpg


2.jpg


chewbaccaridingachipmunkfightingnazis.jpg
 
Dearest Spanky,

I am shocked at the lack of knowledge you have about the German people after the collapse of the Third Reich. YOU might have lost count but I havent. Ill skip Reichs 4-13 and jump to one of the most important but lesser know German attempts at inter-galactic conquest. Shortly after some pansy kid won a lame race in the grand canyon with i think it was a set of jet engines held together with duct tape. Anyways the 14th Reich started with some Jamaican mutant anteater with ADHD name? Jajar Whatshisface. The German Chancelor Whatshisface anexed the Galactic Empire including Mircrosoft and half of a timeshare in Acapulco. Long story short General Chewbacca of the Colonial Marines managed to shoot, stab, and rip apart the entire German army with about three dozen midgets dressed in koala outfits. Below are some historical photographs from the Smithsonian and an oil painting made by one of said midgets.

1.jpg


2.jpg


chewbaccaridingachipmunkfightingnazis.jpg

That made me laugh for 5 minutes Storm. +1
 
Dearest Spanky,

I am shocked at the lack of knowledge you have about the German people after the collapse of the Third Reich. YOU might have lost count but I havent. Ill skip Reichs 4-13 and jump to one of the most important but lesser know German attempts at inter-galactic conquest. Shortly after some pansy kid won a lame race in the grand canyon with i think it was a set of jet engines held together with duct tape. Anyways the 14th Reich started with some Jamaican mutant anteater with ADHD name? Jajar Whatshisface. The German Chancelor Whatshisface anexed the Galactic Empire including Mircrosoft and half of a timeshare in Acapulco. Long story short General Chewbacca of the Colonial Marines managed to shoot, stab, and rip apart the entire German army with about three dozen midgets dressed in koala outfits. Below are some historical photographs from the Smithsonian and an oil painting made by one of said midgets.

1.jpg


2.jpg


chewbaccaridingachipmunkfightingnazis.jpg

Wow, Chewbaca riding a giant squirrel......
 
An AT-AT trouncing through Nazi Germany...lol I wouldn't put it past the Third Reich to create such a diabolical machine. Fantastic Stormy, I applaud you! +1 Imperial Pointz
 
Dearest Spanky,

I am shocked at the lack of knowledge you have about the German people after the collapse of the Third Reich. YOU might have lost count but I havent. Ill skip Reichs 4-13 and jump to one of the most important but lesser know German attempts at inter-galactic conquest. Shortly after some pansy kid won a lame race in the grand canyon with i think it was a set of jet engines held together with duct tape. Anyways the 14th Reich started with some Jamaican mutant anteater with ADHD name? Jajar Whatshisface. The German Chancelor Whatshisface anexed the Galactic Empire including Mircrosoft and half of a timeshare in Acapulco. Long story short General Chewbacca of the Colonial Marines managed to shoot, stab, and rip apart the entire German army with about three dozen midgets dressed in koala outfits. Below are some historical photographs from the Smithsonian and an oil painting made by one of said midgets.

You bastard!!! I have every one of those pictures and I was planning on gradually using them throughout this campaign. :(

We come from humble beginnings...
2hd1xza.jpg


But we have great aspirations, so look out.
29g979.jpg
 
I remember when I first patched YSD up fondly. I accidentally dropped my watch inside of him. Good times.
 
"Doc! We need to get moving!"
"Dont rush me. You're living on borrowed time anyways."
"Huh?"
"Nevermind. Brain, drive."
"uoy etah I."
"What did he call me?"
(YSD laughing) "Nothign Doc. Nothing."
 
"Doc! We need to get moving!"
"Dont rush me. You're living on borrowed time anyways."
"Huh?"
"Nevermind. Brain, drive."
"uoy etah I."
"What did he call me?"
(YSD laughing) "Nothign Doc. Nothing."

I remember that, while you all where lolly gagging I was the only one returning fire to the enemy ahead of us.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top