I cant quit you!!!!

Chase

Thread Thumper
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
1,143
Hey everyone new and old, Chase here.

Awhile back i got sucked into LoL, and only recently have i yearned to shoot people in the face.
CS:S has always been my fallback when i get bored with other games, so i figured i come back to eGO and play with yall again.

Hope to see you in game :)

PS. CSS has achievements now?!?! what is this madness.
 
Hey everyone new and old, Chase here.

Awhile back i got sucked into LoL, and only recently have i yearned to shoot people in the face.
CS:S has always been my fallback when i get bored with other games, so i figured i come back to eGO and play with yall again.

Hope to see you in game :)

PS. CSS has achievements now?!?! what is this madness.

Welcome back, and you must have been goone tooo looonggg. Achievements were around quite looong time ago xD
 
Geez. I haven't seen you in....FOREVER! Can't wait for my bullets and I to greet you. :lol:
 
Im doubt im ready to re-enter the jail scene.
I was super fun back when it began, and over time it just seemed to decline in funness.

But who knows, ill definatly give it a look see once i readjust to cs.

Also it bothers me you cant change your crosshair scale anymore....
 
Actually you can change it. I forgot how but you can.
 
It's that guy that sounds like Jim from The Office!
 
Last edited:
Welcome back. If someone mentions minecraft block them out cause you'll get addicted if you ever try it. If you haven't already o.O.
 
Welcome back!
Just letting you know that we have a new division called Strat. Strat so far supports 4 games
Starcraft 2
LoL
Runescape
Mincraft

Seeing as you like LoL so much you might want to check them out.
 
Back
Top