Is it me or what?

BeeF915

Famous
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
477
Lately I have noticed when playing on Anzio, (not sure about other maps) is that my HLstatsX are not registering. For example, When my in game score is say, 50 kills to 25 deaths, when I press 'rank' my score will say 41-24, those nine kills missing are at least 18 points. Being obsessed with my points it's not fun playing with a 3 KD and losing 100 points. Has this been happening to others or is this just me?:confused1:

I love getting dinged for 25 by a spawn camper....twice in a row.:chair:
 
Yeah, don't worry about it though. They're probably refreshing or updating or something in that nature.
 
Being obsessed with my points it's not fun playing:

There is your first mistake! I understand showing off your points for giggles, but to the point where it makes it un-fun for you to play is bad. Trust me. Im a Doctor.
 
uuhhh?:glare: OK I guess the points shouldn't effect me wanting to play, but i really have nothin to show off! Trust me I'm grade A BeeF
 
Look at my score! I'm so l337.

Only advice I have is forget about your score. I mess around 75% of the time and just have fun. I once tried to obsess over points... lasted about 20mins when I realized getting red irl over dying in a game is sad. Have fun, and points will come. Take me for example, I'm ranked pretty high now and you can ask anyone on anzio (cowles, sonic, hell even erich) that I mess around a LOT.
 
Back
Top