February Event Voting Poll

Which new event would you prefer?

  • Monthly Buy Your own Event

    Points: 10 14.7%
  • Monthly Surf Night

    Points: 17 25.0%
  • Monthly Meet & Greet

    Points: 9 13.2%
  • Monthly Admins Night Out

    Points: 29 42.6%
  • Other

    Points: 3 4.4%

  • Total voters
    68

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
Hello everybody,

I plan on doing some regular polling to get a general idea of what everyone thinks about our current event lineup or when I want to gauge interest for a future CS:S event. That being said I would love to hear your opinion on the above.

Please keep the discussion on topic. If you select other, please describe what event you would prefer and why.
 
I would have to say Admins Night Out on this one. I haven't seen one of these in quite some time and would like to see it happening more now. We admins deserve a nice night out on the town, partying and killing people. :thumbup1:
 
if i were an admin i would have chosen admins night out but i chose meet and greet
 
i like the idea of admins night out, but i do like meet and greets because of all the new e's we have
 
I would have to say EXTREME CLIMB

vhuxvq.jpg


Always and forever.
 
I have been saving for "Buy your own event" as it is relevant to my interests.
 
Last edited:
Let me clarify, Buy Your Own Event will be returning in Feburary. The response will basically let me know if we will keep doing Buy Your Own Event every month or not.

bear
 
surf night.
Why surf?
1 Open to all members.
2 We can do meet n greet events after e orientation.
3 Because it is fun and easy.
4 Because buy your own event is going to be coming back.
5 Profit.
 
wait so can admins attend Meet & Greet ? its not just for new members only?...

and if u want my support, dont plan non euro events on sundays... :P
 
Admins night out obviously! You know you all love me and want to get to know me better ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top