Hello,
when playing half-life 1.6 based games i get this mouse glitch which seems to be like its not responsive as well as movement sometimes when im trying to move. Not sure what it is. Its fine in source games but 1.6 its not. I have been on different forums through google trying to figure it out but. No one gives a precise answer. Does anyone know of this problem? or has the same problem as me and has fixed it? Please let me know. I have tried different mice and its not that case. Please help
Thanks, Skattles
when playing half-life 1.6 based games i get this mouse glitch which seems to be like its not responsive as well as movement sometimes when im trying to move. Not sure what it is. Its fine in source games but 1.6 its not. I have been on different forums through google trying to figure it out but. No one gives a precise answer. Does anyone know of this problem? or has the same problem as me and has fixed it? Please let me know. I have tried different mice and its not that case. Please help
Thanks, Skattles










