Do you play games on your cell phone?

Do you play games on your cell phone?

  • Yes (please list your favorites)

    Points: 171 35.9%
  • No

    Points: 238 50.0%
  • My phone doesn't allow games

    Points: 31 6.5%
  • I don't have a cell phone

    Points: 36 7.6%

  • Total voters
    476
its all about the quadruple threat of fruit ninja, words with friends, angry birds and tetris. just cant go wrong with any of those. btw my in game name for words with friends is pjhux87
 
On my droid x I like to play Sudoku, Connect4, Basketball Shot, Find Differences, Jewels, sometimes Mancala, Paper toss, Traffic jam, and X Construct every once an awhile.
 
No.

But I do play games on my iPod Touch--that's obviously irrelevant, though.
 
I play solitaire on my iphone when im bored..
pretty exciting i know ;)
 
I'm entirely addicted to Angry Birds and Alchemy, a game based on the old DOS game.
 
I feel the need to play games, while at CLS, and other classes that i have taken 5-10 times which i get bored and i play the greatest game ever!!! ANGRY BIRDS!!!! :)
but i voted i didn't have a cell phone lol
 
I play mostly NES and Genesis ROMS on my phone (Super Mario Bros., Mortal Kombat, Castlevania, Metroid etc.)
 
Back
Top