VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jan 28, 2011 #81 Phone games aren't good... Unless it's on an iPhone or an Android.
Silent Drifter Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 689 Jan 29, 2011 #83 Snake.....lol, na that was back in 2001. Angry Birds, Jenga, Monopoly, Fruit Ninja, Hot Pursuit, Dismount, Fifa 11.
Snake.....lol, na that was back in 2001. Angry Birds, Jenga, Monopoly, Fruit Ninja, Hot Pursuit, Dismount, Fifa 11.
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Jan 29, 2011 #85 Phones? Games? Do not compute together. Plus I don't have a phone that allows gaming.
S Sgt. McAwesome Thread Junky Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 917 Jan 29, 2011 #87 Plants vs. Zombies and Angry Birds.
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Jan 29, 2011 #88 Phone games are so bad... and expensive.
Barmy Army Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 3,723 Jan 29, 2011 #90 we rule quests and angry birds
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Jan 30, 2011 #92 iPhone 4 PvZ (still, I know) Doodle Jump Rage Final Fantasy ...and geez I have way too many games on this thing :huh:
iPhone 4 PvZ (still, I know) Doodle Jump Rage Final Fantasy ...and geez I have way too many games on this thing :huh:
F Fear Feathers Forum Fiend Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 719 Jan 30, 2011 #93 P3N said: Angry birds!! ALL THE WAY!!!! Click to expand...
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Jan 30, 2011 #94 Solitaire and Battleships.
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Jan 31, 2011 #95 Doodle Jump, Doodle God, Fruit Ninja, Glow Hockey, Pocket God...... Etc
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Jan 31, 2011 #96 Bowling Game I guess Its free
S sniperlif3 Active Member Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 384 Apr 1, 2011 #97 I like to play pocket empires, pocket legends, and Robo Defense
Z zx_xmbie Poster Joined Apr 11, 2011 Messages 209 Apr 14, 2011 #98 i play Brick Breaker and i bought assassins Creed for my blackberry games xD
A asphixiations I made one post Joined Mar 15, 2011 Messages 26 Apr 19, 2011 #100 no because my cell phone sucks lol, if i had an iphone i would of course