My Sandy Bridge review.

reflex99

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
4,044
Finally got around to reviewing this processor.


Full review here:
http://hardwaredoken.com/blog/

Long story short, it is an amazing processor for the price.


Let me know what you think about the review. I know it is a little short, but i don't have the time or money to do giant reviews like Annandtech and those guys.
 
im just wonderin why u used an ati radeon 3850 for the benching? was that the only card you had available by chance? overall tho, i must say that im very impressed w/ intel's latest offering of quad core cpus. also impressed w/ how easy it is to overclock the cpu now. i def look forward to oc'in my upcomin quad core cpu.
 
Yea, my 6870 is currently broken, and other than a GT240, the 3850 was all i had.

I could have pulled my brothers 460, and used that, but I didn't feel like putting his rig out of commission while i ran 3dmark 9001 times
 
Back
Top