- Joined
- Dec 20, 2009
- Messages
- 815
Hello, sorry if this has been brought up before but I cannot seem to use my in game web browser. Whenever I am in game (happens for all games) and I open the in game steam overlay to try and use the web browser or go to a link, the browser comes up but it says "failed to load web page (unknown error).-10". My internet works fine and I can alt tab and open links using Firefox or whatever but for some reason my steam browser doesn't want to work. I've experienced this before and after some time it would begin working again, it seems to be random and is usually broken more than it is working. My steam client is up to date as is everything else used for internet so I'm a little stumped. Appreciate any help you can give.








