What Skull Candy Color To Get?

What Color?

  • Black / Red

    Points: 3 42.9%
  • Black / Chrome <--------Ones I had before

    Points: 1 14.3%
  • Black Alone

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Chrome Alone

    Points: 1 14.3%
  • Rasta

    Points: 2 28.6%
  • White / Black

    Points: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

maD

Forum Fiend
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
647
So my skull candy in ear headphones broke and they had a life time warranty and all and I chose the store credits option and now when they are done processing the item I get to pick another form the online store from the TiTan selection they have and dont know which color to get.

LINK TO STORE: From the TiTans In Eat Headphones Selection****
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/all-products/headphones.html?limit=all&cat=6

Black / Red

Black / Chrome <--------Ones I had before

Black Alone

Chrome Alone

Rasta

White / Black

Right now I'm liking chrome, and the black ones the best.
 
Skip Skullcandy. That's my honest advice, I've had all my Skullcandy headphones break within months of owning them. :P
 
skull candy is a joke. Get something that's worth buying, like Steelseries or some senheissers.
 
Yea.......get something besides skullcandy

Not steelseries since these aren't for gaming. Look at Ultimate ears, klipsch, and there are a lot more.
 
Honestly, this probably isn't the place you want to be asking this. Maybe the Creative Corner or Artwork. Simply put, color choice is personal preference and has absolutely no impact whatsoever on quality.

I also second the motion of getting some real headphones.
 
Get a nice pair of Sennheisers, they can be found cheap enough. Sony also make some nice earphones.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top