My status

Side

Poster
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
138
Hello everyone.

I joined about a year ago ... and have been MIA ever since. I went through a tough year...got divorced and lost most of my stuff to the ex wife. My life is finally back on track, and I am looking forward to getting back into the eGO servers and having some great games with all of you.

I was wondering where I stood or if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help guys.
Side
 
Get back on the servers and start killing people. If you want, sign up for the Realism Campaign, its lots o' fun.
 
Thanks for the posts guys. I am embarassed to admit it...but hey it has been a year. I am practically new...and I don't know where to begin. I am at work now, but will be logging in when I get home for some action.

Is there a sticky somewhere I am missing that will get me re-familiarized with the rules and the conduct of new members? I might as well go back and start from square one.
 
Welcome back man! Come visit me in Anzio sometimes ;)

So needless to say I havent played much DOD in the past year with personal life taking over....lol Prime you destroyed me last night! I had such a blast. I look forward to shaking the rust and returning the favor.
 
Sorry to hear about the tough year, but what doesn't kill ya, only makes you stronger!

And how I've been playing the last week, you are sure to kick my butt in Anzio! Hope to see you in there soon!
 
Welcome back my dude. Sorry to hear about all the bull, but i'm sure your seeing the brighter side of stuff now, especially since your attempting to make a comeback to DoD:s.. Wish you the best, see you around :)
 
Thanks again for all of the well wishes. I am new and not well known, and it means a lot to have such a warm reception. This place is definitely for me. Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top