DoD:S Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue3570

Poster
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
105
Hello everyone! I would like to propose a new idea that may be a game changer for DoD:S.
I am currently working on a DoD:S port of jail. I know there are alot of people not just in the CSS Division, but clanwide that play jail, and I would like to see that sort of thing attract people to our division. I would like to continue working on this project, but I don't know if there would be enough support to play jail in DoD:S. It would follow similar rules as the CS:S version of it, but with a few changes, like an enforced class rule where Allies (the CTs) are all riflemen and Axis (Ts) are enforced to either be any class other than assault where they are all armed with shovels. I will also need help to create maps for this new version of jail that are compatible with DoD:S. If the community wants this new version of jail and leadership approves, I will continue working on this project. By the way, I am open to suggestions. :laugh:
 
Answer is no. It's been discussed before as a "POW camp" version, which is even worse because of the clear historical issues this presents.

Angreifen said:
We will NEVER have ANY kind of Jail gameplay in this division.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top