D-Day video---Done by 3 guys!!!

=(e)= Joe S.

Rookie
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
38
Now , I know we have a youtube forum , but , I think this deserves a little more recognition. After all , we are a DODS clan , which is based on World War II , and , this is a great tribute to one of the most decisive battles of world war two.

This is a video that only 3 graphic designers made with costumes , equipment , and a lot of hard work. The last 15 seconds or so of the final work is REALLY impressive.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRS9cpOMYv0[/ame]

-Joe
 
Heh..not something I'll be doing any time soon. :D

Glad you enjoyed it .

I missed it when they aired it on the BBC 3 days ago...stupid self..I forgot..maybe they'll air it again , I'm really interested how 3 people and one host can make a whole hour of a show.

-Joe
 
Wow I'm glad I clicked that link. That was an awesome video... I couldn't believe it. The beach looked so uninteresting... and that. Wow. Cool, I give it 4.5/5 on the coolness scale.
 
It's great in the way they finalize the production.
I'm surprised that CGs bring the filming so close to real feed
 

Latest posts

Back
Top