Interstellar Marines

xplag

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
808
Anyone got it yet? Can't wait for the game to be released, but who knows when that will be.
It's an indie dev making a spectacular looking game.

Pretty trailer to sucker you in :D
[ame]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-will-interstellar-marines/709842[/ame]

Game's Website
http://www.interstellarmarines.com/
 
I find it funny that you asked if anyone has it yet and it isn't released yet.

But no, I haven't preordered it, but I am looking forward to it.
 
well the video def caught my interest on it. im gonna try the 3 training "demos" if u wanna call em that. then ill look into getting the game.
 
this game looks really good, and i hope my computer can run it.
wait is this all going to be in the browser?!?!
 
Last edited:
I will not believe. The video didn't really catch my interest. I may still give the demos a shot though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top