- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 1,947
Ah, Im so happy that:
a) Im way better of my kidney stones
b) I finally moved to a better joint and
c) I have my computer with me once again.
Therefore I will be able to play CSS again (goddamn I miss u guys and girls).
Just sharing the news, cuz this poor Mexican feels very lonely without those Jail Nights
BTW my fiance's dog died recently, she was 15 y.o. (bout 80 human years). Im not even sure Ill live that long!
K, thanks, bye. xoxoxo
a) Im way better of my kidney stones
b) I finally moved to a better joint and
c) I have my computer with me once again.
Therefore I will be able to play CSS again (goddamn I miss u guys and girls).
Just sharing the news, cuz this poor Mexican feels very lonely without those Jail Nights
BTW my fiance's dog died recently, she was 15 y.o. (bout 80 human years). Im not even sure Ill live that long!
K, thanks, bye. xoxoxo























. Welcome back sigma!