Call of Duty summed up in 4 Minutes

AnotherAsian

Active Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
283
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7r9RqWBdl8[/ame]

Basically a publicity stunt for the new game BulletStorm claiming how "boring" COD can get (which i can agree with, especially for Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2)

EDIT: Oh and it turns out this is an actual game. Link here: http://www.thedutycalls.com/download.html
 
Last edited:
or cod can be summed up in four letters.. lame. ;)

Sorry, I had to. :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Wow, for a second I thought I was watching Black Ops gameplay then I read the thread.
 
Wait a second Smilodon..... your telling me this wasnt black ops? I Don't believe you!!!! you are lying!!!!
 
that was epic hilariousness....to the max...like a boss

its funny cause its true
 
its so funny cause its true as hell, now i wont say that all the games are a big pile of boreing but alot of it is when its some cheep death or dumb stuff like that. the fun parts is when some song is playing in the background and you get to use a bigass gun!
 
in the name of cod fan boys everywhere "ZOMG WHEN DOES THSI COME OUT I ILOVE THIS I WANT 15 MORE AND I WANT O PAY 150 BUCKS A PEICE BECAUSE THIS IS JUST SO AWESOME THEY SHOULD CHARGE EVEN MORE FOR IT BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOREVER!!!!!!!!#(_*@(*$)(#$)&@ YAY "
 

Latest posts

Back
Top