Day of Disaster:S

9th Grader

I made one post
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
25
Once Upon A Time.

You failed so hard while playing DoD:S you decided to comment
and tell your story of it. This can be from being in a group of 6
and die by a grenade or from a rocket to the face. You decide
the story.
Be Creative
The End. :thumbup:
 
I think someone made a thread like this once upon a time...:P

Capturing mid on 4 towers on a server where you could kill team mates. I was rocket and defending when I see an enemy charging at us. I aim the rocket right at him, pull the trigger, and watch in horror as my team mates decides to jump right in front of it.
 
I picked up an enemy nade and threw it and a allied solider picked it up and threw it back to me O_O
 
Had been playing all day on allied and then switched maps. I was the only one alive for a moment on Strand at the cow88 and could have helped defuse last bomb as it was guarded by one guy who planted.

Instead in my confusion of just changing maps and teams i started shooting at a couple of axis coming in to defuse and bypassed the guy guarding bomb... his back was too me and everything. It would have been an easy kill, shovel to the back of the head.

In the confusion one of the axis makes it to the bomb and starts to defuse when the axis soldier kills him and we shortly after loose the map.

I apologized stating how tired I was. I was griped about a bit and then decided it was bed time for the ole Reverend.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top