- Joined
- Jun 26, 2010
- Messages
- 230
Well, I checked my task manager to see the network connection utilization in the Networking tab, and I was surprised to see how many processes I had open, considering the small amount of windows I have open.
I blocked out a little bit of personal info that appeared.
I normally only have about 50 or 60 processes open, which is why this was such a surprise to me.
Was just a moment of lulz I had that I decided to share with you guys.
*edit: As for temperatures if any of you are curious, not too bad.
I blocked out a little bit of personal info that appeared.
I normally only have about 50 or 60 processes open, which is why this was such a surprise to me.
Was just a moment of lulz I had that I decided to share with you guys.
*edit: As for temperatures if any of you are curious, not too bad.
Last edited:











