Mic doesn't work in CS:S

VP :3

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
4,834
So, I'm using a mic and all and I want to chat in the Jail server with my fellow CT's. My mic is plugged in, it shows it's connected and on, and I can hear sounds from it. When I test it in Steam options and CS:S options, it works both times. But in-game, it doesn't appear to work at all for me. Help?
 
Does it work in Vent?

Does it work in other Source games?

Is the transmission Volume in max?



-K
 
Yes, it works in Vent and other Source games. And the transmission Volume? What is that?
 
Yes, they are. And I tried voice_enable 1 already earlier. It didn't help at all.
 
Yes, it works in other source games, as I stated in the above.
 
VP-77, make sure you have a key bound to +voicerecord - K is the default, I use V personally.

voicerecord.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top