Dry Ice today!

reflex99

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
4,044
Just got back from the store with ~7lbs of dry ice.

Going to be benching my Athlon II.

Probably will be shooting just for the highest clock i can get, but if i get bored i will run some benchmarks.

Probably:
SuperPi
wPrime
3dm06
3dm01


Anything else you wanna see me do?

and no, i don't have vantage.
 
Pics of the entire testing will be awesome to see. Can't wait to see what you manage to do, reflex.
 
Indeed, could you post those in a higher resolution and stretch the tables some more please?
 
Lawl, in that second picture I think you had some strange curved metal tube coming out of the heatsink. Didn't even think of the sink/faucet.
 
this CPU is being a *itch, and won't post anything over 3.990......GAH IT IS ANNOYING!!!!!
 
What was the stock clock on that thing?
And if you want over 4 just bump up the Vcore a little and hope for the best :D
 
Artinz, I've got a feeling reflex knows a thing or two about Vcore.:P

That really sucks, mang. Try hitting it with something? ;)
 
http://hwbot.org/community/submission/2121097_reflex99_cpu_z_athlon_ii_x2_240_4060.18_mhz?new=true

success

1641728.png
 
i don't wanna sound rude but why did you need dry ice for that?
 
i don't wanna sound rude but why did you need dry ice for that?

I know, right? :/
4Ghz isn't anything special on that chip. I could almost hit that on my old chip with an H50.
 
Back
Top