Language pack/s or what?

Dbad

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
4,842
I have been seeing a lot of players with weird squares & such in there name in both CS:S & DOD:S & i forgot how to fix it help?

I have XP pro media center edition or an OS 32 bit.

Any help on this will be greatfull!

Thx,
Dbad!
 
Last edited:
Hmm.Is this issue ONLY inside CS:S/DOD:S, or is it on regular programs, etc. too?
If it's only on the games, then i don't really know what to do, i googled for an hour after the issue, and i didn't really find anything.

If you instead have this issue on regular programs too, i suggest you download some sort of "symbol" pack that includes many different letters, arabic, japanese, etc.
I'll try to find a pack like this for you, though.

EDIT: http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/symbolpkg.mspx
This seems to be the "symbol" pack you might need.
 
Last edited:
Thx RaidenDude
I will take a whack at it & I could not find anything so I then posted in our tech forums!
I will let you know if this fixed the issue & it only seams to be happening with all steam games & even some of the symbols on some of my friends names too so it's weird!
 
Well so far it seams to have fixed my issue with the symbols RaidenDude,
Thank you very much,
Dbad!
 
No problem, Dbad, i'm here to help :)
If you get any more issues be sure to leave me a message @ PM/Forum or Steam, i'll try to fix it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top