Buying a new computer :(

SigmaMX

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,947
So, a few days ago a son of a gun broke into my new joint and stole my gear (pc and lcd screen)...

I was already thinking in upgrading some stuff, but now it seems Ill have to "upgrade" everything!!!

I am interested in a gear that can a) play latest games with great quality (my last gear ran Dragon Age, Mass Effect and some others with all full specs with a AMD x2 2.9 and a 512mb video card and b) a screen somehow 19' or bigger.

Any suggestions for a good gear? I have a budget of more/less $12,000 MXP which are like $1,000.00 USD

I can definitively add more money to the budget, but I wanna be sure that I buy the correct equipment

Thank you very very very freaking much for the comments you can provide

PS: I have been using AMD processors and stuff and they have worked excellent for me.
 
Uhm what do u mean, my friend? Like a website where I would buy the stuff?? yeah theres this store called MiPC ("My Pc") www.mipccom.com where I can get a credit for the gear, but its all in spanish :P

Other than that, I have no problem getting the stuff on ebay or amazon, I have relatives at the US. Thanks!
 
You have relatives in the US? How expensive would shipping be from them to you?
 
US stores are generally much cheaper than those outside of the US.

If you could get it shipped to you from a site like www.newegg.com That would probably be the best option.
 
Da shipping would be very expensive, somehow like 100 USD for everything
 
Back
Top