EVERY ONE MUST READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

I made one post
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
6
Hello my name is havok,
i am leaving this clan because of all of the ingnorant admins in the avalanche server. I am not going to state any names im am just going to leave, but i do add on a bad remark that their are alot of admins that do not deserver it
and i hope that someday you guys could get this problem fixed, it is wrong for a admin to be disrespecting other players when they have done nothing wrong. farewell ego and i hope you guys will take this into sense and hunt them down
 
I'm sure the council will look into it. As for you, sorry to hear that you are leaving.

*Edit*: Also, if you're going to post complaints about admins, send it to a council member please, Ty.
 
Shame you're leaving. Dunno what you mean about the Avalanche server. Usually they're FL guys, and the FL admins I deal with are all really nice.
 
Sorry to see you go, if you have any problems with someone please send a PM to council or their house leaders.

Thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Back
Top