Axis Strat Meetin'--Week 2

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
So I went back and forth on posting this like the Allies did. Cause...I already mentioned the Axis Realism strategy meeting in the promotions thread, but...I have more to say.

Axis Strategy Meeting
7pm EST on Friday, Feb. 22. (6pm CST. 5pm MST. 4pm PST. Midnight GMT.)
You get out of things what you put into them. Attend strategy meetings and you get to play more (I was a bit lenient for Week 1). You also know what's going on and can avoid embarrassing yourself on Saturday nights. But...I shouldn't need to entice you with playing time to get you to attend. Your willingness to take the extra step helps the team and also helps yourself.

The greatest reward for the work you do is not what you get, but what you become from it.
Take a little, give back a lot.

If you can make it, let me know. If you can't make it...let me know. If you need/want some "training" (everybody can improve on something), I am going to put out there to come to ST0RMY, IO, Blue, Death_Keeper, Brain, Compton or myself (it's kinda our job), and we can answer pretty much any tactical question you can come up with.
 
Allies for the win

Allies, please stop spamming the Axis sign up threads. Yo already posted the same thing to the Axis team, in the Allies thread for Thursday night practice sessions. The [Cinc]'s have enough information to read as it is. Go post in the general realism threads. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I'm coming... (as an allied spy) mwhahahah... nah, i jk...

I just want to hail YSD for all this dedication, meetings, strategies, signatures, you name it. All this preparation will not go in vain. I know im on allies, im just amazed how will prepared you guys are.

Good job, and lets have a good game on saturday:)

PS: I am not a troll and this is not spam
 
well i will be there unless my MRI on my shoulder comes back with bad news and they do emergency surgery, I will be there and I also have some good idea's for these maps be ready to run thru them :)
 
I wont be able to attend, i work until 2200 hours eastern time on friday nights, if someone can fill me in on the discussion, that'd be great :)
 
Allies, please stop spamming the Axis sign up threads. Yo already posted the same thing to the Axis team, in the Allies thread for Thursday night practice sessions. The [Cinc]'s have enough information to read as it is. Go post in the general realism threads. Thanks.
i will definetly be there

And this is why Allies will eventually have issues. This is a SGT.
 
Spanky is putting a lot of effort into this. I guarantee that our team will do better with active player involvement, and more importantly-- listening to our CINC and command staff. Plus i actually enjoy strategy meetings.
 
Spanky is putting a lot of effort into this. I guarantee that our team will do better with active player involvement, and more importantly-- listening to our CINC and command staff. Plus i actually enjoy strategy meetings.
I do listen to the meetings might not participate due to room inspections, and people in my room, doing beer pong but i am here and with spirit, also i will just spam my ideas to the Spanky :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top