Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday February 10th 9pm EST |6pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
egowildcardlogo1.png


WILD CARD EVENT

Date:​
Thursday Feb. 10th, 2010


Time:
9:00 pm EST
8:00 pm CST
7:00 pm MST
6:00 pm PST
​

Server: DoD:S Event Server ~ 67.228.175.241:27015​

Come into vent before the event to find out what's in store for the evening, get the password and have fun talking to us!​


It's Time to VOTE... :P

This Week will be the DO WHAT YOU WANT Week...


COME ON VENT AND WE'LL FIGURE OUT WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO DO!​
 
Fill up argentan!
0 hours on Argentan. http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=124541#
I'm with Superglue, let's do an Argentan night.
0 hours on Argentan. http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=505502#
Literally.. dod_argentan_night. :)
0 hours on Argentan. http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=11519#
i say argentan at night Hide and seek
0 hours on Argentan. http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=34560#
I concur, good sir.
0 hours on Argentan. http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=248621#

Don't make the rest of us feel guilty that the server is fail. YSD doesn't like hypocrites...
 

So you want me to go run around on the map by myself to boost my hours played on it? I have tried seeding it several times, nobody joins. I have run around the map for a good amount of time, waiting for people to join. I get bored, figure, I can only game so long, I will go play with people.
 
Just an FYI, that is not accurate in the least bit. I've played on Donner and Flash and I don't see those stats?

I've also seeded Argentan quite a bit with no results. Even inviting my friends list only lasts for an hour max.
 
I say, play a fun game of everyone throw there weapons into 1 spot rush in grab and shoot. but that's just me lol...
 
A week of none of them seeding, but complaining of Argentan's emptiness! Jagd's turn!

Yeah that was my point.

However, later that night a couple of us got Argentan up to 8 people for an hour!!! It doesn't sound like much, but...Argentan (check the charts if you don't believe me) hasn't had even more than 4-5 people on it for one minute since mid-November...
 
While on that discussion, show me where I am complaining about Argentan being empty. Because I said let's play Argentan_Night?... Please.. Don't pull me into other people's garbage, thank you.

Also I have seeded Argentan plenty of times to see my attempts end up empty handed, so look elsewhere to throw your complaints as I am not involved with them.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top