pushing left ctrl does nothing

Archer

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
910
I was playing css yesterday and was trying to crouch walk forwards and pushing left ctrl crouches but when you push ctrl w my computer makes a beeping noise i can do ctrl d ctrl s ctrl a but not ctrl w in css and now it wont work for pushing ctrl+alt + delete only the right ctrl works for that i have tried restarting my computer, my computer has been updated i went to language bar for keyboard and re did all that it is a wired keyboard
 
Sorry that no body has replied with any help. I hope this helps though!

Have you tried resetting all of your keys to default and rebinding them to your custom binds?
 
NOTE: I don't own CSS, but I can help you troubleshoot if it is a problem with drivers or Windows.

What version of Windows are you using? (XP/Vista/7)

What keyboard are you using? (also include if it is USB or PS/2)

If it is not a stock keyboard, do you have custom firmware/drivers installed for it?


- As Jigglez said, try resetting your keys/binds in-game back to default.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top