World of Wizards

Symbolic Logic

I made one post
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
12
I was debating on trying out WoW, I played it for a long time and took a break now I'm thinking about playing again, problem is i trashed all my WoW cd's. LOL! I heard that the new cataclysm expansion included your vanilla wow, and all other previous expacs. Is there any truth in this? if so, how is the pvp in the game these days? broken? pretty good? I will probably start playing again just for the pvp bc raiding in Wotl was.... non rewarding for me due to my available times :/
 
No, it is an expansion, and you must buy the vanilla, BC, Wrath and cat to have all of them.

Funny story, I hear the PODCAST is giving away World of Warcraft right now if people listen to Episode 14! >_>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top