YSD's Random Thoughts of the Night (2-10-2011)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
It's been a while since I did one of these, huh? Well...I decided to go with a theme this time around:

All about www.edgegamers.org!

I know what you're thinking..."random thoughts"..."with a theme"..."lolwut?" Yes, only I--your beloved/most-hated YSD--could have random thoughts to a particular theme. Let's begin, shall we?



Contest Ban
I think...that this would merit the red circle with an exclamation mark, if we made one slight change. Let's swap the words and make it "Ban Contest." Now THAT'S red-circled exclamation mark-worthy! Could you imagine all of the, say, Leadership members having a competition to see who could ban the most people? Now THAT would be an event that got attention. Winner could get, like, 1000 Casino Cash or something.

Arcade/Casino
Ah good old casino cash. Pretty much the only use for it is in the Arcade and Casino, where you have the chance to win...more Casino Cash (or, as all the cool kids call it, "CC"). Have you seen the games in the Arcade? There's some advanced stuff there. I think they merit their own division. That could be, like, the punishment division, for all the people who probably deserve a promotion overall, but for one reason or another are not getting it. "Congrats, you've been promoted," ...:cool:... "to Advisor," ...:drool:... "in the Arcade/Casino Division." :cursing:

Donate
Monthly Requirement: $2499.

Let's break that down.
Servers - $499
Other*- $2000

Well that's odd...oh wait, here it is at the bottom of the financial statement:
*Council Members' lunch slush fund

I knew it. If you have your own doubts, next time you're around a Council member, tell them that you just made a donation. The usual response is something like, "Mmmm....mozzerella sticks..." Now you know why.

Meanwhile, in the ShoutBox...
"Welcome to the community, superpwner007."
"Hey superpwner!"
"I like turtles."
"Oh hai."
"...---..."
"Where is Darth?"

Sigh...

Posting Rules
Ok, so this one only shows right now, because I am writing a post, but have you ever noticed this?

"You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts"

Are there other people who can only do some of these?! O_o "Well...I can't post replies or edit any posts, but I can sure post new threads and attachments!"

Time for a game
Let's see who can find all of the ways to get to:
1) The Homepage, and
2) The forums (in general)
...on the site. There's a bunch of them, lol. Let's see who can find the most. Here's a hint: It's more than one...two...maybe even three times. :)

Ads

What is a Zazzle? You're pretty full of yourself, Zazzle, assuming people know what you are. Or maybe that's the intention, to get you to click on it. I often see words I don't know and my initial reaction is to just click on it.

Then, once you know, apparently you newegg. Oh, how true. I frequently newegg--at home, at school, in the car. You name a place and I have probably newegged there.
 
Contest Ban
I think...that this would merit the red circle with an exclamation mark, if we made one slight change. Let's swap the words and make it "Ban Contest." Now THAT'S red-circled exclamation mark-worthy! Could you imagine all of the, say, Leadership members having a competition to see who could ban the most people? Now THAT would be an event that got attention. Winner could get, like, 1000 Casino Cash or something.

While I appreciate a dry wit as much as the next guy, mine has been referred to as being so dry it's brittle, some things should be left alone. A ban should always be a matter of last resort and always taken seriously. Please apply your talent for whimsy to other topics.
 
Last edited:
HAHAHA pretty sure you have the shoutbox down pretty good. Nice post YSD, I'd look for ways to get around the forums but with all these signatures people have that go to different links it would take me forever!
 
Ads

What is a Zazzle? You're pretty full of yourself, Zazzle, assuming people know what you are. Or maybe that's the intention, to get you to click on it. I often see words I don't know and my initial reaction is to just click on it.

Then, once you know, apparently you newegg. Oh, how true. I frequently newegg--at home, at school, in the car. You name a place and I have probably newegged there.

so am i the only one JBiebs has a crush on?
 
Back
Top