Ronpaul smash!

Shanee

Famous
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
506
ronpaulsmash.jpg


This was Ron's Attitude In The Second to Last Round Of Saturday nights Realism on palermo. For Those of you who werent there,he just epicly rampaged and got 10 kills and won that round for allies.
Thanks for the idea ravage.

Want A Spray?i can do anything in paint. Just have someone esle make it a tga. format (format for it to work as spray) for you because i cant lol. PM me if you want one.There very fun and easy to make.

Heres Another one i made for cwhit:

cwhit.jpg
 
Last edited:
yes it was 10 kills :) and last round was fastes round what we ever got on realism ;)
 
I cant wait for the week Ron has another engagement, where will the Allies be then?
 
Round was so quick, me, being in the middle of the rush, did not get to shoot at a single axis player!
 
I dont know guys. Im not exactlying seeing "Tomi the Terrible" or "Meg the Mauler." Only stuff about Ron Paul, for a 16 player team, thats a Ron Paul.

At least if YSD dies I can take over and keep going, or if Im dead (Which is the more likely scenario) We have Brain (WHO DOES TALK) or Ides.

All in all, a terrific round, but you wont have Italy for long, sorry.
 
I dont know guys. Im not exactlying seeing "Tomi the Terrible" or "Meg the Mauler." Only stuff about Ron Paul, for a 16 player team, thats a Ron Paul.

At least if YSD dies I can take over and keep going, or if Im dead (Which is the more likely scenario) We have Brain (WHO DOES TALK) or Ides.

All in all, a terrific round, but you wont have Italy for long, sorry.

compton i have done much better this campaign than you ;)
 
Probably Tomi, but if YSD isnt there, our team can still function normally. Can the Allies function without Ron Paul?

of course it can. I'm only averaging 2 kills per round anyway, not terribly impressive, and before last night I have contributed to almost 0% of the strategy of our team (no point discussion and very little in-game tactics), taking my humble place beneath Boyle and his commanders.
 
2 kills per round? Ron, we've had a total of what 15 rounds total? You had 10 kills that ONE round. I know you've been averaging more than 2 a round Ron, and Boyle has been there for every round except for the instant live and the rounds after, but who took over? Tomi, Meg? It was you.

Literally, you tied my kills for entire campaign in one round (Im terrible)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top