REALISM Week 2--Axis Promotions

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
OMG...Realism ended nine hours ago...and I have been watching demos, doing stats, making sigpics, doing promotions, working on strategies, etc. for the last eight of them...I think I need an intervention. BUT, that can wait for when I get up in a few hours. For now...

PROMOTIONS!

For all who were promoted--you need to understand that I don't do "just because" promotions, even if I don't say much specific about you. Every one of these was a well-deserved promotion because of something you did that caught my attention (as well as the attention of Bad Brain and/or ST0RMY).

For all NOT promoted--it's not that you did something wrong or didn't do well enough. We're just trying to make sure we keep promotions something you have to strive and work for (and also, hopefully proving that the key to getting promoted doesn't just lie in being the best player).

Ides of March - Leutnant [Lt.] - All Axis members who have been present know that this was both inevitable and most-deserving. Ides has poured a lot of time into helping with the planning (seems like a lot of the successful parts of it :angry:) that you DON'T see, and he is a natural leader on the battlefield. Nothing makes me feel more...replaceable...than when I die and I see Ides waste no time in taking things over.
w03yi8.png


BaCkStAb! - Unterfeldwebel [Unfw] - Backstab does a great job of taking orders from his officers...but then when they are gone, stepping up to keep things running.
ilg4f4.png


BIGBAS - Unterfeldwebel [Unfw] - Scenario: ST0RMY is in charge of the team going bridge. He dies. Compton is dead too. I say, "Bas, they're yours now." He then proceeds to lead them. That's how it should be done. PLUS...plus...a presentation of Bas' supreme eliteness is being worked on as we speak.
2emhfgx.png


mr. Boe Jangles - Unteroffizer [Uffz] - Boe Jangles COULD just show up and be a pest and play to all of our DoD notions and jokes of people in the CSS Division and act in total noobiness. Orrrrr he could do as he is doing and listen to what we're trying to do and just doing it--not in ignorant blindness, but in understanding subordination. I think he alone is bringing my CSS-bashing to an end right now.
n4e06a.png


Spartacus_Legolas - Unteroffizer [Uffz] - I didn't know much about Spartacus, but I am learning that you tell him his job, and he'll do it (and do it well). He rocked our lone defensive round on Harrington tonight.
fdsi9e.png


Obergefreiters - All of these guys (and girl) did a great job of following orders and, at one point or another, stepping up in the clutch to get a key kill, or two (or three--Homicidal Bunny). Also, props to gavin, Gordon and Vanilla for jumping on board things so quickly for their first night:
BeeF915 - Obergefreiter [Ogef]
16l0k8w.png

Homicidal Bunny - Obergefreiter [Ogef]
1zqbtw5.png

JavaBasher - Obergefreiter [Ogef]
zj6tfa.png

razor1 - Obergefreiter [Ogef]
v3k8w1.png

gavin gillies - Obergefreiter [Ogef]
pi8j.png

GordonFreeman - Obergefreiter [Ogef]
152jbq0.png

Vanilla - Obergefreiter [Ogef]
2lo0y2g.jpg


Oberschutzes - All of these guys showed up for the first time tonight and did a good job trying to quickly get up to speed with our rather-demanding system:
b_august84 - Oberschutze [Ostz]
20p8xtv.png

PhNatic - Oberschutze [Ostz]
b7bbzr.png

racing88 - Oberschutze [Ostz]
25rfnk9.png

StealthFighter - Oberschutze [Ostz]
98agx0.png




For all other Axis players who were not promoted this week, here are your updated sigpics (I made adjustments for everybody, actually):
YoSpankDawg -
eajugy.png

Dr.Compton -
s6lijs.png

Bad Brain -
2z8xdoi.png

Death_Keeper -
313t5qc.png

(IO) SA -
2q8cxog.png

ST0RMY -
2zi66gg.png

BL4SPH3MY -
epf509.png

Bane -
16ljond.png

Gomezzz -
2ppngjm.png
 
Last edited:
Haha I had too many images. Oops. Here are the rest of the updated ones!

B Zerker -
dhfllk.png

BobertELee -
357rojm.png

CowboysNation22 -
358sy7a.png

Erich -
24wrhfn.png

EstellFTW -
16kulut.png

Evo -
az6ivb.png

Fluxion -
35m05n4.png

Guile -
259a5ty.png

La Bamba. -
2mhybdi.png

SilentDrifter85 -
1z4vpdv.png

Smilodon -
25qf1c3.png
 
Congrats on the promotions guys!
Let's keep up the good work, learn from the mistakes we've made and come back better and stronger for the next one! :)
 
Congratulations to all those that got promoted from last night. Was put in a bad position (completely dead last night:() and was of no use.

Gladly, next weekend will be much better (I hope.). Let's continue hard and strong folks! :)
 
Congratulations on the promotions and great job on Saturday!
 
Congratulations to all those that got promoted from last night. Was put in a bad position (completely dead last night:() and was of no use.

Gladly, next weekend will be much better (I hope.). Let's continue hard and strong folks! :)
This came off wrong and I will clarify it.

I meant I was in a bad position because I was working at 6AM Sat suddenly and had no sleep at all Friday night/Sat morning.

I literally thought I was going to sleep through Realism because my eyes were completely shut and I almost fell out of my chair. That is what I meant by completely dead, and felt I was of no use because I had almost no reaction time from being so tired.

None of it was directed towards eGO or Realism.

Also it is a one-time thing and I should be back to normal this week, thank god.. and ready for next weekend. Love all :)
 
Last edited:
:-0 i gots an award, i feels so special lol..

Yeah, well...let's see it.

If any if y'all have no intention of wearing the sigpic I make you, please have the courtesy of telling me so you can save me a ton of time.
 
At-a-boy!

Congrats to all, and a shout-out to my Axis brethren for a job well done and a big at-a-boy to the Allies for making it a good fight.

I've been with the eGO DOD division for over two years but this is my first time playing Realism and I'm having a blast. Thanks for a great time.
 
Back
Top