PS3 Headset issues

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So I got the Logitech PS3 Vantage headset from my mom earlier today. Problem is I can hear myself when i try to test it out in the accessories settings, but i cannot hear myself or anyone in any game. I tried it on Castle Crashers but noone responded. Any ideas?
 
Well I did some reading from reviews & it seems that theres alot of people who have issues w/ this headset. Some people are saying that they headset only works on games from back in 2007. Other people are saying that theres overall quality issues w/ the headset. Now I need help finding a good bluetooth headset to use on my ps3.
 
- Snip -
Now I need help finding a good bluetooth headset to use on my ps3.

Any price-range?

Turtle Beach has some good PS3 headsets, 1 BlueTooth, 2 Wireless, 3 Wired:
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets.aspx

Logitech Wireless F540:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Headset-F540-Stereo-Audio/dp/B0040QMB8O[/ame]


I seem to be having a difficult time trying to find a two-ear BlueTooth headset compatible with the PlayStation 3. If you don't mind one-ear, then that one on TurtleBeach would do the job.

Perhaps someone else could try and find a two-ear BlueTooth headset?
 
Back
Top