Desktop Backgrounds

Post-Its

Poster
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
179
I have been looking all over the place on google and ive seen some of you guys with some sick backgrounds. Anyone know some sites that are great for them?
 
I will warn you in advance that I am not responsible for anything you may see at this site. It does have loads of good pictures, but it also has bad pictures.

Enter at your own risk.

4walled.
 
This site is full of pictures of all types, most of which are user-created. You can sort them as you please.

http://www.deviantart.com/
You can search for "Background"


If you sort it by these options, you get custom Windows Styles/Themes:

  • Customization
    • Skins & Themes
      • Windows
        • (Chose any of these)
        • Linux and Unix Utilities
        • Shell Utilities
        • Windows 7 Utilities
        • Windows Utilities
        • Windows Vista Utilities
I like the dark ones, they're easier on the eyes.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top