Sandy beaches, and I don't mean Anzio

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
Dearest division members,

I won't be here for Kalt Night, Realism, or the 2nd DCL pre-season match as I am visiting the Dominican Republic for some rest and relaxation. I'll be there from Friday to Tuesday for a friend's wedding and excessive drink and enjoyment. I wish the allies good luck and I'll probably throw up some pictures of the good times (read: the skimpy bikinis).

This is Feb19 to Feb 22.

Before Quaffer yells at me for crafting a vacation thread, let me just add a bit of content... uh... ah: the Competitive team lost its first DCL pre-season match against old rivals Fatal Agents. It was somewhat close, but in the pre-season who really cares. :drool:

All right!
 
We'll just have to Romp for ya then, Ron. Have fun and come back in one piece.
 
Have a great time Ron. We will miss you this weekend. Wave if you fly over Ft. Lauderdale!!
 
Dearest division members,

I won't be here for Kalt Night, Realism, or the 2nd DCL pre-season match as I am visiting the Dominican Republic for some rest and relaxation. I'll be there from Friday to Tuesday for a friend's wedding and excessive drink and enjoyment. I wish the allies good luck and I'll probably throw up some pictures of the good times (read: the skimpy bikinis).

This is Feb19 to Feb 22.

Before Quaffer yells at me for crafting a vacation thread, let me just add a bit of content... uh... ah: the Competitive team lost its first DCL pre-season match against old rivals Fatal Agents. It was somewhat close, but in the pre-season who really cares. :drool:

All right!

At least I got 3 doms out of it
 
Back
Top